|Form of Paint||Liquid|
In countries with high light intensities, the temperature of plastic film may increase significantly on surfaces where it comes into contact with the metal structure, causing the plastic film to wear prematurely. SolarGuard allows you to prevent wear effectively. It contains a microscopically divided pigment that reflects solar radiation.
Advantages of SolarGuard
How to use it?
- Excellent coverage and great reflective power
- Extremely UV-stable and therefore highly resistant to wear
- Creates a flexible film
- Water-based product
- Will not affect the quality of plastic film
- Safe for humans, animals and for the environment
- Apply SolarGuard undiluted in narrow bands to the plastic film or to the metal structure. One 16 litre bucket is sufficient for 250 to 300 square metres or for a band with a length of 2,500 to 3,000 metres and a width of 10 cm.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Ex Hosur
- Delivery Time: immediate
- Packaging Details: Bucket of 16 litres